Arrival to Puerto Padre in Cuba Las Tunas
How to get to Puerto Padre
It's relatively easy to get to the small town of Puerto Padre in Eastern Cuba. You can go by Viazul-Bus to Las Tunas or Holguin and take a taxi from there.
Astro busses are only for Cubans, so, this is not an option.
Find here all the necessary information for your trip to Puerto Padre!
Arrival to Puerto Padre by bus, airplain or rental car
Arrival by airplane to Puerto Padre
El The nearest international airport is located in Holguin, about 50 km from Puerto Padre.
Airport Holguin "Frank País" (HOG)
- Address: Carretera Central, direction Bayamo 13 km from Holguin City
- Tlf.: (+53-) 24-46-2512 o (+53-) 24-46-2534
- Airlines with flights to Holguin: Thomsonfly, Condor, Thomas Cook, Arke Fly, Air Transat
- European airports where start flights to Holguin: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, France, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, UK, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland
- American airports where start flights to Holguin: Canada
Arrival by bus to Puerto Padre
Bus schedule Havana - Puerto Padre (Company ASTRO - Duration: 11:40 hours - price: ~ 40 CUC)
|Puerto Padre||9:45 a.m.|
Arrival by rental car to Puerto Padre
The fastest and most independent way to get to Puerto Padre is probably in your rental car. Puerto Padre is connected with Holguin (50 km) and Las Tunas (50 km) by roads.
Puerto Padre rental car station is located on the main street next to the "SERVICENTRO Puerto Padre" gas station (Servicupet).
Since there is no public transport to the beaches of Puerto Padre (distance between 10 and 30 km), a rental car is the only alternative to a taxi.