Casa particular Cuba
Cuba: B&B hostels, apartments and holiday houses
Accommodation offers in:
Key to the symbols
- Maximum number of persons
- Number of rooms
- Number of double beds
- Number of single beds
- Terrace / balcony / patio
- Private entrance
- Swimming pool
- A casa particular is a private tourist rental in Cuba. The offer ranges from single rooms with private bathrooms to complete apartments or even holiday houses.
- Private houses are hostels that can be compared to Bed & Breakfasts.
- You can recognize a legal Private House by the license with the blue symbol and the letters "Arrendador en Divisa" on the door. This means licensed standard and security.
- The standard of a private house includes air conditioning, fan and minibar. It has 110V and 220V electrical outlets for all electrical equipment brought with you.
- Often there is also a safe deposit box for your valuables. If not, you can ask the owner to save them. An official Cuban hostel is a safe place.
- The bathrooms always have hot showers.
- Apart from the private room, clients can use the communal area consisting of the dining room and the living room.
Many houses also have a furnished outdoor terrace.
- More and more accommodations offer internet via Wi-Fi.
Usually you need a prepaid card from the state telephone company ETECSA.
They are available at ETECSA offices and the price is 1.00 CUC / hour on the Internet.
- A room in a Cuban hostel with a private bathroom for 2 people costs about 20 - 40.00 CUC, depending on the equipment and location. The price refers to the entire room, so it is for up to 2 people.
- Bed linen and towels are always included.
- Breakfast costs 3 - 5.00 CUC per person. Many times hot meals are also offered, which cost between 6 and 8.00 CUC depending on the dish.
Fish and seafood dishes are more expensive (10 - 15.00 CUC).
- Other services: parking, laundry, organization of excursions, cocktails, massages, organization of taxis (also the cheap taxis colectivos (which are shared cabs with more people) that take you all over Cuba).
- You choose your accommodation(s) and make a booking request on the page of the place by completing the reservation form.
- We will confirm availability in a very short time and send you provisional confirmation of your reservation.
- A deposit of 20% of the total price is required for a firm reservation. You can pay the deposit by bank transfer or credit card.
- After we have received the sum, we will send you the final confirmation of your reservation. There you will find all the necessary details for your arrival (address, contact details of the owner, etc.).
- Before including a private holiday rental in our offer, we check the quality and legality of this accommodation. We only offer licensed legal places that meet the requirements of tourist accommodation.
- While your stay you can contact us at any time to solve problems and after the stay each customer has the opportunity to give their opinion and assessment of the house rented on our page.