Hostal with 3 rooms and 3 terraces
The "Casa Adelaida" belongs to the Reparto Sueño in Santiago de Cuba. This quiet quarter is east of the famous Cuartel Moncada. Near to your house are the Hotel Meliá and the Parque Ferreiro, which invites you to discover the surrounding area of Santiago de Cuba.
The historical city centre with its famous sights like Parque Céspedes, Museo del Ron and Museo del Carnaval is only a 20 minutes-walk away. But you can also use the public transports or reasonable cabs.
3 rooms for rent:
- Room nº1 - equipped with one double- and 2 single beds (max. 4 persons)
- Room nº2 - equipped with one double bed (max. 2 persons)
- Room nº3 - equipped with 2 single beds (max. 2 persons)
- Every room has a private bathroom, air-conditioner, ventilator
It is very important for the hosts to welcome their guests and to make them feel well. Everything is clean and in good condition. The "Casa Adelaida" is well known by tourists for its price-performance ratio.
Adelaida offers breakfast and other food which you can enjoy on one of the 3 terraces. A bar and an inner courtyard belong also to the house - everything in the fresh air.
Near to your house is a hotspot of the state-owned phone company ETECSA. There you can use Internet. Sometimes the signal is strong enough to reach your house.
Services & prices:
- Room for 2 in off-season ( May 1-30, June 16- July 14, September1-15):
- Room for 2 in peak season (June 1-15, August 15-31, December 15-April 30):
- Room for a max. of 4 people:
2 persons: 25,00 CUC / 3 persons: 30,00 CUC / 4 persons: 40,00 CUC
5 CUC (children under 12 years: 2.50 CUC)
- Lunch, Dinner:
1-5 CUC (depends on pieces)
1 CUC in Hotel Meliá Santiago, near to your house
- Other services:
Dance-, Percussion- and Spanish classes, guided city tours in English, Spanish and German
Discounts for longer stay:
- Stay 7 nights, pay 6!